How To Record Vocals With Adobe Audition 3.0
Well, most of you think "njea how simple is that", well you are wrong.
If you recording in adobe audition 3.0 I will help you to set up your records. Follow this steps :
- First thing you have to do is arm yours track. Just click Red "R" button on track you want to record.
- Check your record device option. If you want quality sound, you have to chooseMONO recording.
- When you do that, you have to record 3 tracks one below other. But you must record ON THE SAME WAY YOU RECORD FIRST ONE.
- I armed first track hit the record button and sing : "LAA LAAA LAAA"
Then I armed second track, hit record button and sing "LAA LAAA LAAA"
Then I arm 3th track, hit record button and sing "LAA LAAA LAA.You get it ? I hope you do :)
That's way you record yours vocals..
NOTE : The 1st track you record must be on center, Second one YOU MUST pan it to 40 degree to LEFT, And 3d one YOU MUST PAN 40 degree to RIGHT so you can get that very good stereo sound.
Mastering Your Vocals
For good quality of yours vocal tracks you have to add some effects.
Follow me :
- First effect you want to do is choose witch track you want to edit. When you chose then double-click on it. Now you get your self to edit mode. Mark whole track. First effect is Amplitude and Commpression -> Amplify/Fade process. When you get there choose Center Wave. Hit OK.
- Next one is Dynamic Processing ->Effect preset->Rap Presence(If you are a raper). Mark whole track and hit OK.
- Next one is Reverb->Reverb choose witch one preset you like and hit OK.
- Next one is Filter and EQ->Graphic Equalizer-> Lead vocal-Presence and Clarity
- Then click on Parametric Equalizer->choose which one you like
- Next one is Amplitude and Compression-> Hard Limiting/process. Then follow this settings
- Limit Max amplitude to -6,5
- Boost input by 1,8
- Look ahead time 7ms
- Release time 100ms
Then all you have to do is set your EQ. Always boost high and middle freq. by 2, and low freq set to -1.
How To Install Vst And DirectX Plugins Adobe Audition
You are surely ask your self how to add Vst And DirectX plug ins to Adobe Audition 3.0. Well that part is easy. Just follow a few steps :
- Find a plugin you want to add
- Download it or buy it ( I recommend buying because you will always get original and full edition of that plug in, do not trust some "unknown" vst sites, you can get your adobe audition or OS crashed)
- If plugin is a .exe file just install it
- If yours selected plug in is just .dll then do this.
- Create a new folder and call it VST Plug ins or just PLUGINS (whatever you like, important thing is to create a empty folder
- If you have more then one plugin then find and copy them to "PLUGINS" folder (just for easy organize)
- Open yours Adobe Audition 3.0 software and get your self into "edit mode"
- Click on "Effects" on toolbar
- Click enable DirectX plug ins
- Now go again to "Effects" on toolbar and just click refresh effect list
That is about it. Pretty easy right?
Enjoy in audio mastering
Enjoy in audio mastering
WATCH FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL