Gsnap VST Plugin is vocal vst plugin, that means that you use it for vocal editing. The most popular effect you can get with Gsnap is "T-pain" effect.
So lets get started :
- First download Gsnap VST Plugin
- Then extract files from .zip file
- Now open folder that you extracted form .zip file and fing "Gsnap.dll"
- Copy "Gsnap.dll" and then go to Program files/Adobe/Adobe Audition/Plugins and paste it
- Now Open Adobe Audition
- Go to effect and click "refresh effect list"
- Then you will get a new effect category called "VST", that is the place you will find Gsnap