Hello boys and girls ;). I`ll make a quick simple post about Cubase 5 Mixing tutorial.This is my first tutorial about Cubase because I have never used Cubase before. So let`s get started!
- Run Cubase 5
- Import your beat/instrumental
- Record your verse
- Click insert and choose DeNoiser and leave it default
- Next insert Gate and choose Clean Lead Vox
- Now we are going to use some EQ, choose GEQ-10 and set these settings :
- The next effect is Compressor and choose Lead Vocals In Your Face and just make one change in Ratio set 3.00
- The next one is DeEsser leave it default
- Next effect is Limiter > Input : 4 , Output : 0, Release : auto
- Now we are ready to add some Delay. Choose Delay and set these settings : Delay 625.0, FeedBack 10.0, Lo 50, Hi 15000, Mix 6.0. You can mess a lil bit with this effect to make it perfect for your song.
Okay that`s should be it, there is a way to process your vocals with cubase 5...