Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Make HipHop/ Rap Drums Using FL Studio

Posted by Miralem Asceric On 7:06 AM 6 comments

FL Studio is one of the best beat making software in world. Working with FL Studio is really awesome, because it gives you free will to do what ever you want, and you can install any VST Plugin you like. You can create some unique sounds, beats, samples, patterns and music with FL Studio.

In this post I am going to show you how to make Hip Hop/Rap old school drums, very easy in just few steps.

First open FL Studio application. Then follow these steps :

  1. Take some "kick", hi-hat, snare and clap
  2. Now Set the right rhythm 
  3. Set tempo from 90 to 100
Now watch my full beat making video with step-to-step drums making process. 

video

OR CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE HD 

6 comments:

Yo man thanks for sharing this nice drums pattern!

Petroley said:

No problem man, I glad you like it :)

good shit. what vst plugin did you use?

Pro Sound And Vocal Editing said:

No plugins just Dr. Dre drums pack, you can download it Here

lyriclondon said:

This is perfect I need this for studio mastering it works very well.

aminul islam said:


Music makes a man comfort and rubs up all his tensions.Rap and hip hop beats is also like it.It brings happinass. This blog represents an extended arm of my passion for British based. The online store retails UK rap and hip hop vinyl, cd's, downloads,clothing labels, magazine.

hip hop beats
beats
custom beats
trap beats
rap and hip hop beats
hip hop tracks
beats for sale

AddThis

About This Blog

This Blog is made to help you to learn how to become professional music producer using Adobe Audition 3.0, Cool Edit Pro, FL Studio, Mixcraft and VST Plugins.

If you do not get something in my tutorials please let me know, post comment or e-mail me, also if I helped you please leave me some feedback and follow my blog for much more tutorials in future.

Peace & Love