You are surely ask your self how to add Vst And DirectX plug ins to Adobe Audition 3.0. Well that part is easy.
Just follow a few steps :
- Find a plugin you want to add
- Download it or buy it ( I recommend buying because you will always get original and full edition of that plug in, do not trust some "unknown" vst sites, you can get your adobe audition or OS crashed)
- If plugin is a .exe file just install it
- If yours selected plug in is just .dll then do this.
- Create a new folder and call it VST Plug ins or just PLUGINS (whatever you like, important thing is to create a empty folder)
- If you have more then one plugin then find and copy them to "PLUGINS" folder (just for easy organize)
- Open yours Adobe Audition 3.0 software and get your self into "edit mode"
- Click on "Effects" on toolbar
- Click enable DirectX plug ins
- Now go again to "Effects" on toolbar and just click refresh effect list
- That is about it. Pretty easy right?
- Enjoy in audio mastering