Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cool Edit Pro Tutorials Auto-tune Installation

Posted by Miralem Asceric On 4:47 AM 4 comments

Cool Edit Pro is most popular sound (vocal) recording software ever made. Cool edit pro is used by many famous musicians, It confirms my personal view on the possibilities of cool edit. 
One of the greatest option that Cool Edit gives to you is that you can install VST and DirectX plugins, like Gsnap and Auto-tune. 

In this post I am going to show you how to install Auto-tune in Cool Edit Pro. 


  1. Download Cool Edit Portable for free-click here
  2. Download Auto-tune for free-click here
  3. The installation of Auto-tune is very easy. You can do it by just few steps : 
    1. Install Antares Auto-tune application 
    2. Run Cool Edit Pro
    3. Record some vocal
    4. Open it in "edit mode"
    5. Click on effect > Refresh effect list
    6. Then you will get new effects category the "VST". That category contains all vst plugins that you install including Antares Auto-tune.










4 comments:

E_Mard said:

lolz .. the link not working

Hip Hop said:

it worked for me

Hip Hop said:

it worked fine for me lol

Pro Sound And Vocal Editing said:

I`m glad to hear that bro :D

AddThis

About This Blog

This Blog is made to help you to learn how to become professional music producer using Adobe Audition 3.0, Cool Edit Pro, FL Studio, Mixcraft and VST Plugins.

If you do not get something in my tutorials please let me know, post comment or e-mail me, also if I helped you please leave me some feedback and follow my blog for much more tutorials in future.

Peace & Love