This April Image-Line released new version of the most popular music making software ever made, the famous FL STUDIO! There is FL Studio 10.5 beta version available. There are some key changes in this version that you need to know :
- Performance Mode - Trigger Clips using your keyboard, mouse or midi controller
- There are new controllers supported - LaunchPad, Blockmaschine, padKONTROL, APC20/40
- Unique MIDI controller input port- Controllers can now be assigned unique input/output ports for feedback
- Linking includes MIDI input port- Links now use MIDI input ports to avoid conflicts between controllers
- New content library - The content library has received a full overhaul based on user input
- Options > Project general settings > Play truncated notes in clips - Restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips.
- Horizontal/Vertical movement locking - Shift (horizontal lock) & Ctrl (vertical lock) when moving items.
- Piano roll click & hold functions - Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity change, Mouse wheel tool select.
- Piano roll - Brush tool: Monophonic step mode (hold shift for old behavior). Chop chords: Strum & Articulate tools.
- Improved Tap Tempo & Fine control - Updated algorithm + nudge control for Performance Mode.
- Instrument Channels - Ctrl+mouse wheel on Channel button to change the mixer track.
- Stay open sub-menus - Right click to check several menu items without closing them.
- Plugin Picker - Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
- Right-click data enter - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
|FL Studio 10.5 beta|