Hello everyone. There are a lot of cleaning vocals free tutorials on Internet, a lot of YouTube tutorials, articles etc but most of them are nothing more then trash. So in this post I`m going to show you how to remove any hiss or noise from your vocals easy and quick using Cool Edit Pro. I will also show to you how to make your vocals sound clear and more professional.
Alright let`s get started. Follow my steps :
- Run Cool Edit Pro
- Record your vocal (mono, of course)
- Open vocal track into edit mode
- Double-click to mark entire track
- Go to effects > Noise Reduction
- Then click Click/Pop Eliminator and click Hiss + Lot of clicks
- Now click Find All Levels (now you will have to wait a little bit) when it`s done just click OK(again you will have to wait)
- Go to Amplitude > Dynamic Processing and choose Very Fast Attack and click OK
- Next go to Filters > Graphic Equalizer and choose Spit Clear
- Then go to Delay Effects > Reverb > Tight and close hit OK
- And last step is go to Amplitude > Amplify > Center wave hit OK.
Alright, now you`re should have a nice and clean vocals. This is just a quick tutorial for those who don`t have enough time to pay attention to details. If there is any question, critic or anything else please feel free to leave me a comment.
Greeting, Pro Sound And Vocal Editing